While new vehicles from around the world are being unveiled at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit this week, Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. opts to debut its all-new Grandeur replacement at a private showing in Seoul on Thursday. The previous-generation model currently is sold as the Azera in North America and other export markets. The new Grandeur features “Grand Glide” styling and comes with a choice of Hyundai’s Lambda II 3.0L GDI engine that develops 270 hp or its Theta ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Unveils All-New Grandeur in Seoul, Rather Than Detroit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.