Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. releases renderings of its redesigned premium sedan, marketed as the Grandeur in South Korea, which will go on sale in the domestic market by year-end. The car also is sold in North America, where it is known as the Azera. Now in its fifth generation since its 1986 introduction, the sedan features “Grand Glide” styling based on the concept of a bird gliding through the sky, Hyundai says. The front end features a bold, large grille treatment to boast a premium ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Unveils Grandeur Sketches" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.