Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. calls its new Terracan Power Plus the most powerful SUV in South Korea. Unveiled in Seoul in early June, its 2.9L, 16-valve 4-cyl. diesel engine features common rail injection and throttle body control. It delivers 168 hp at 3,700 rpm and 260 lb.-ft. (350 Nm) of torque at 2,000 rpm. The 2-wheel-drive EX290 model bases at 21.3 million won ($18,419) while the top-of-the-line 4-wheel drive version starts at 30.9 million won ($26,721). Hyundai Terracan Power Plus. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Unveils New Terracan Power Plus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.