BEVERLY HILLS, CA – Hyundai Motor America CEO John Krafcik says a bullish fleet strategy has paid dividends for the South Korean auto maker in the U.S., but he admits the plan will need some tweaking as awareness of the brand continues to grow. Krafcik also says the auto maker will keep factory incentives relatively low as it heads into the New Year, simply because it cannot afford to compete with more aggressive marketing initiatives from larger players. “We’re getting killed right ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Using Fleet Sales to Promote Positive Perception of Brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.