SEOUL – Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. will roll out an upgraded version of its XG at the Geneva Motor Show next week. The XG will be shown with the same 194-hp 3.5L V-6 that powers the Kia Sorento and several other Hyundai and Kia models, including the Kia Opirus, also bowing at the Geneva show. (see related story: Kia to Show Off New Opirus Luxury Sedan in Geneva ) The car also gets a distinctive new grille and alloy wheel options, plus some other minor changes to the exterior. The XG also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai XG Gets 3.5L Engine, New Grille" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.