Former Chrysler Corp. chairman Lee Iacocca has entered the growing neighborhood electric vehicle (NEV) segment with a line of "Lido" NEVs. The NEVs are built by Western Golf Cars in Desert Hot Springs, CA, starting with a standard E-Z-GO golf cart frame. Mr. Iaccoca and Western Golf Cars’s Scott Stevens are co-owners of the new company, Lido Motors USA. The Lidos, which come in three versions — 4-passenger sedan, 4-passenger "woody" station wagon and 2-passenger wagon — meet the National ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iacocca at it again with electric vehicle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.