DETROIT – An Italian company is banking on the growth of alternative propulsion systems for vehicles of the future and that metro Detroit will be a hotbed for such technology development. Icom North America LLC is the U.S. affiliate of Italy’s Icom SpA, a pioneer in liquid-propane and natural-gas conversion systems and tanks for commercial and passenger vehicles. Last year, Icom opened its North American headquarters and manufacturing plant in New Hudson, in southwest Oakland County. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Icom Expands U.S. LPG, CNG Presence" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.