A far-reaching, 153-page report by the Illinois Auditor General says the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency did not comply with state law and its contract regarding (emissions test) lane inspector training and certification. This bears directly on a key reason why the Auditor General was asked to study the I/M program: motorist complaints about how the testing contractor is damaging vehicles and handling damage claims. The report says, "If Envirotest (the test contractor) does not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Illegal Illinois I/M activity cited by auditor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.