IMPCO Technologies, Inc. announces that it has been awarded a patent for a new fuel injector technology. The IMPCO fuel injector has been designed for use with hydrogen, compressed natural gas and propane gases and has applications in both fuel cell and alternative fuel vehicle markets. IMPCO's innovative fuel metering design yields the first automotive-type gaseous fuel injector capable of handling the high flow rate fuel delivery requirements of 300-plus horsepower V-8 engines.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IMPCO patents gaseous injector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.