SEATTLE — IMPCO Technologies Inc. announces it is working with major Chinese diesel engine manufacturers to expand sales of its alternate fuel products in China. Reducing air pollution caused by diesel trucks and buses has become a major objective in large Chinese cities. “We have been working with four of the largest engine manufacturers in China including the Jinan Diesel Engine Works, Shengli Power Machine Factory, Wuxe Diesel Engine Works and Yulin Diesel Works,” says Loren Gettel, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IMPCO works to co-develop LPG engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.