General Motors Corp.'s struggling Oldsmobile Div. sets off a round of fall incentives with a startling offer to consumers featuring no down payment, no monthly payment and no interest for one year on all of its '00-'01 vehicles. The innovative — and some may say desperate — incentive plan is a first for a domestic automaker. It is scheduled to expire Jan. 2, but could be extended and expanded to other GM divisions. Olds decided to go ahead with the plan, not available as a leasing option, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Incentives from Big 3 Flood Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.