VIENNA – Inchcape plc, the U.K.-based international automotive retail group, is joining up with the Independence Group of Companies, one of Moscow’s leading independent car retailers, for the sale and service of Toyota Motor Corp. vehicles. The joint venture will establish two Toyota retail and service centers southeast and southwest of Moscow with an initial investment of about $35 million. The newly constructed dealerships are scheduled to open in the second half of 2007 and are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Inchcape Expands Into Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.