VIENNA – Inchcape plc, the U.K.-based automobile importer, will increase its activities in the Baltic countries of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Plans include addition of another brand to its portfolio, as well as stepped-up retail activities. Inchcape takes over Land Rover distribution in Baltics Sept. 1. Finnish subsidiary Inchcape Motors Finland (IMF), which imports Mazda Motor Corp. and Jaguar Cars vehicles into Finland and the three Baltic countries, will take over import duties ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Inchcape to Increase Activities in Baltics" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.