The city of Incheon, South Korea, is set to offer GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. a 101-acre (41-ha) parcel of land free of charge in a bid to land new research and development and test track operations planned by the auto maker. The proposal will be presented to the Incheon City Assembly for approval in September. The plan calls for Incheon to purchase the property for 49.4 billion won ($42.6 million) in the nearby Cheongna district, which is about 18 miles (29 km) from GM Daewoo’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Incheon Makes Pitch for GM Daewoo Test Track" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.