Hyundai Automotive Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo is back from India, where he promised Tamil Nadu’s Chief Minister M. Karunanidhi Hyundai will continue to focus its future manufacturing operations within the district in return for considerable local support. This includes new roads and rail lines to carry cars from Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.’s production plants near Chennai to a new port facility established exclusively for vehicle export. The South Korean auto maker currently is building a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Plants Key to Hyundai's Global Export Hub, Chairman Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.