MUMBAI â€“ Mahindra & Mahindra, a Rs330 trillion ($7 billion) company, is Indiaâ€™s largest utility-vehicle maker and the worldâ€™s largest tractor manufacturer. The auto makerâ€™s total vehicle production in 2010 rose 8.48% to 301,470 units, according to Wardâ€™s data, while sales climbed 9.34% to 283,923. In the last two years, Mahindra has opened a variety of ambitious growth routes through acquisitions, investments and development. The company plans to become a global auto maker for all ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indiaâ€™s Mahindra Diversifying With Series of Acquisitions, JVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.