MUMBAI – Global sales of India’s passenger vehicles in July increased 14.2% from year-ago to 136,009 units. Domestic deliveries rose 11.5% to 115,954 units and exports jumped 32.3% to 20,055. The industry in July sold 108,848 passenger cars, up 14.5% on year-ago, and 27,161 utilities, up 12.9%. July’s positive results followed a combined 8.3% global sales rise for April and May and a 12.8% gain in June. Despite rising interest rates and bloated dealer inventories, auto makers are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian Global Sales Continue Growth in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.