NEW DELHI – A steep rise in Maruti Udyog Ltd. stock gives an opportunity to the Indian government to sell its remaining 18.29% share at a profit. Government officials say they have found the means to sell at least a portion of the minority share stock despite policy and program hurdles. Maruti Alto In order to convince leftist partners to go along with the stock sale, the government has set up a National Investment Fund that takes effect April. Officials say they plan to sell the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian Government to Profit From Sale of Maruti Stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.