New vehicle models, growth in the commercial-vehicle segment and a stable economic outlook will see Indonesian sales this year climb 4.3% to 797,258 units. So says consultancy-firm Frost & Sullivan Ltd. in a new report that finds Indonesiaâ€™s significant young population will provide an impetus for vehicle-sales growth in the long term. â€śIndonesiaâ€™s automotive industry is likely to hit 1 million-vehicle sales in 2014, mainly driven by the countryâ€™s huge population,â€ť says Vivek ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesiaâ€™s Young Population to Fuel Vehicle Sales in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642