Indonesia new-vehicle sales increase 7.2% month-on-month in June for a total of 30,319 units, says the Indonesian Association of Automotive Manufacturers (Gaikindo). Commercial vehicles accounted for 26,331 of the total, up from 24,625 in May. Passenger car sales – a barometer of consumer confidence – edged higher to 3,988 units, compared with 3,652 units month-prior. Market-leader PT Astra International saw sales increase 7.1% on-month to 12,818 vehicles in June. Sales for the year’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indonesia Sales on Rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.