LONDON – A worldwide standard for automotive safety glazing may be only a few months away now that suppliers have agreed on content and wording. The proposed standard, finalized at a January conference in Brussels under the umbrella of CLEPA (the European association of automotive suppliers), now will go before the April 16-20 meeting of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE) for ratification. Representatives from the U.S., Japan, Canada, Belgium, France and Germany ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Industry Seeks Global Glass-Glazing Standard" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.