CANBERRA – There is potential bad news for the Australian auto industry, with a recent international survey showing consumers will be opting for fuel-efficient, low-cost cars and hybrid-electric vehicles ahead of SUVs and luxury cars over the next five years. The New York-based international advisory firm KPMG LLP‘ s annual survey is based on interviews with 140 senior executives at vehicle manufacturers and automotive suppliers around the globe. One question asked executives was which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Industry Survey Predicts Global Trend Toward Small Cars, Hybrids" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.