TROY, MI – Partnerships between auto makers and suppliers get the job done but are “laden with waste and added costs,” industry veteran Mike Juras says. He thinks he has come up with a better way for the parties to work together, something more akin to a team effort rather than the existing joint effort that’s sometimes peevish and often inefficient. “The industry needs a new product-development process,” says Juras, an engineer who spent 30 years at the former General Motors Corp. and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Industry Vet Touts New Product-Development Process" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.