PARIS – Following Renault SA, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and Toyota Motor Corp. into the low-cost car business will change Inergy Automotive Systems SA’s global footprint considerably in the coming years. Inergy, which supplies 12.8 million fuel systems to auto makers worldwide, expects 25% of its volume to be on low-cost cars in 2014, compared with about 6% now with the Renault Logan. Besides its first plant in Wuhan, China, which began pilot production in July, Inergy is ramping up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Inergy Expects Low-Cost Cars to Provide Big Opportunity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.