Infiniti is dropping QX4. Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s Infiniti luxury division has quietly dropped its QX4 SUV. Production of the luxury truck stopped in November 2002, and the last units currently are being sold down, Infiniti officials tell Ward's. Instead of replacing the midsize luxury QX4, which sold just under 17,000 units last year, Infiniti instead will offer the FX45 and FX35 cross/utility vehicles, which go on sale in the U.S. early this year, as well as a fullsize SUV, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti Axes QX4 SUV, Stays Committed to Q45" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.