DETROIT – Nissan North America Inc.'s Infiniti luxury division plans to give its dealerships worldwide an extreme makeover. Mark Igo, Infiniti vice president and general manager, announces the launch of the Infiniti Retail Environment Design Initiative (IREDI), designed to give dealerships a fresh look that reflects the brand's new image. “With most of our dealerships now more than a dozen years old, and most designed originally for no more than a few cars in our product line, we feel it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti Dealerships to Get New Look" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.