SANTA MONICA, CA – The U.S. small luxury cross/utility vehicle segment no longer will be a party of two once Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s Infiniti brand begins to sell its ’08 EX35 in late December. The relatively new segment currently has two other entrants: the BMW X3 and Acura RDX, the latter of which debuted last year. Both have seen relatively modest sales, with the X3 at 20,107 units through August and the RDX at 15,526, Ward’s data show. Infiniti believes its new CUV will appeal to a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti EX Aims for Emotion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.