Nissan North America Inc.’s Infiniti luxury brand has been missing a flagship sedan since the auto maker nixed the Q from its lineup three years ago, But not anymore, says Infiniti Vice President Ben Poore, who believes the next-generation midsize M sedan, going on sale next spring, is the ideal replacement for the bigger Q, launching at a time when even luxury buyers are watching what they spend. “You could argue that as we go into the next couple of years (midsize) will be a very ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti Expects New M to Appeal to Flagship-Sedan Buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.