Infiniti prepares to heavily market its new cross/utility vehicle, the FX45, on its powerful V-8 engine and sports-car-like drive quality. But Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s luxury division expects the FX35 with the smaller V-6 engine to outsell the V-8 version three-to-one. FX45 is expected to account for 30% of FX sales. The FX35 will comprise 70% of the projected 30,000 units to be sold in the vehicle’s first year, migrating to a 75% take rate during the lifespan of the vehicle. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti Expects V-6 to Fuel FX Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.