Nissan North America Inc.’s Infiniti luxury division adds the option of a 6-speed manual transmission to its G35 sports sedan. The G35 sedan with the 6-speed close-ratio transmission and sport-tuned suspension has a starting price of $29,100 and costs $32,300 when equipped with the Premium Package. The 6-speed has been available in the G35 coupe since its introduction. "The addition of the much-anticipated 6MT for drivers wanting an even higher level of complete control completes the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti G35 Gets 6-Speed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.