More power is the key to Infiniti's revamped QX4 luxury sport/utility vehicle, which features a newly developed 3.5L single-overhead-cam V-6 for '01. The powerplant, paired with a 4-speed automatic transmission, puts out 240 hp at 6,000 rpm and 265 lbs.-ft. of torque at 3,200 rpm. This represents an increase of 70 hp and 65 lbs.-ft. over the 3.3L V-6 that powers the previous-generation QX4. With the model change, the QX4 is being offered in 2-wheel-drive for the first time. Infiniti ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti Hikes QX4 Power for '01" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.