NEW YORK – Although it was discontinued by Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s Infiniti brand nearly three years ago, the I-series model appears poised to make a comeback. Mark Igo, Infiniti vice president and general manager, says a return of the I, which in its last generation was equipped with Nissan’s award-winning 3.5L V-6 VQ series engine and slotted in the upper midsize luxury sedan segment, is “possible.” “We’re always looking for new opportunities and unmet needs,” he says. A trademark ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti I-Series May Make Comeback; Smaller VQ Eyed for U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.