VIENNA â€“ Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.â€™s Infiniti luxury division says Switzerland will be home to its new European headquarters. The Infiniti HQ will be located in Rolle, Switzerland, "a natural home of luxury brands in Europe," Carlos Tavares, Nissan executive vice president-product planning and corporate strategy, says. Nissanâ€™s European headquarters are in France. Infiniti will launch sales this fall in Russia, the first European market to get the brand. Introduction in Ukraine will follow ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infinitiâ€™s European HQ in Switzerland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.