SAN FRANCISCO – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s Infiniti readies for the October release of its newest sedan, the V-8 powered M45 – the division’s bid to draw luxury buyers by-passing its slow-selling Q45 flagship sedan. The mid-luxury M45 will base in the low $40,000s and range up to almost $50,000 Infiniti strategically positioned the mid-luxury M45 in size, styling and price in the chasm between its much-lauded new G35 and the Q. It says the vehicle marks the division’s commitment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti Takes Different Approach to Luxury with M45" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.