PHOENIX – Infiniti’s current M sedan may not be invisible in the market. But as if to prove buyers haven’t exactly been stampeding dealers for the middle-luxury car, Infiniti officials admit they’re eying a sales increase of, well, a factor of 10 for the all-new M that goes on sale late next month. Infiniti plans to sell about 24,000 of the all-new ’06 M performance sedans annually, says James De Trude, M model line manager. Infiniti delivered just 2,090 M sedans last year, a gaudy 56% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti Targets M Sales at 24,000 Annually" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.