Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s Infiniti luxury division tops J.D. Power and Associates’ 2003 Customer Service Index Study. Infiniti received a score of 900 in the independent study that measures customer satisfaction with dealer service during the first three years of vehicle ownership. It’s the third time Infiniti has topped the survey. J.D. Power reports Infiniti had the highest ranking in repairs and received the highest scores for service quality, service advisor and service delivery repair ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti Tops J.D. Power Customer Service Survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.