ANN ARBOR, MI – Early buyers of Hyundai Motor America's new redesigned Sonata are clamoring for higher-end models more than expected. Data from Hyundai's online quick-quote system, wherein interested consumers input their zip code to check on model availability in their area, shows some 43% of buyers are searching for the top-of-the-line LX. '06 Hyundai Sonata The LX features Hyundai's new 235-hp 3.3L V-6 engine as standard, as well as heated, leather seats. Hyundai had predicted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Initial Buyers Favoring High-End Sonata" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.