Fiat Auto, the light-vehicle division of industrial giant Fiat SpA, reportedly plans a massive investment of around $10 billion for new-product development and a rebuilding of its European market share. Fiat also will invest approximately another $5 billion to develop new powertrains in its joint venture with General Motors Corp. Fiat plans to share at least one platform, the new Epsilon, with GM as well, in the effort that hopes to elevate Fiat’s brand image, which has suffered from a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Input" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.