NISSAN NORTH AMERICA INC. says it is set to launch the world's first gasoline-powered car to meet super ultra low emissions vehicle, or SULEV, standards. The vehicle, scheduled for production starting next February, will be the all-new 2000 Sentra powered by a 1.8L inline 4-cyl., which Nissan will unveil in Detroit at the North American International Auto Show in January. Nissan says the car produces 25% of the hydrocarbons and 10% of the oxides of nitrogen as California's current cleanest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INPUT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.