A SOURCE close to the matter tells WEVTU that Wankel watchers should focus on the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit next January for news of where Mazda Motor Corp. stands on the launch of its new-technology, all side-port rotary (Wankel) engine (see WEVTU — Oct. 15, '99, p.1). And a senior Mazda engineer promises that the company will introduce a new series of class-leading engines within the next two years - although it is not known if bringing the new rotary to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INPUT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.