DAIMLERCHRYSLER CORP. apparently has chosen Liberty as the name for the all-new sport/utility vehicle (SUV) slated to take over from the long-in-the-tooth Cherokee. The industry rumor mill has all but confirmed the Liberty name for the '02 Cherokee replacement, codenamed KJ and to be the first product from DC's all-new, $750-million Toledo North assembly plant in Toledo, OH. The outgoing Cherokee and the new Liberty will coexist for an unspecified time in the market, however. Former Chrysler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INPUT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.