AUDI OF AMERICA announces that the all-new A4 compact car set for launch in the U.S. this fall will fit the Multitronic continuously variable transmission (see WEVTU — Dec. 1, '00, p.1) as the only “automatic” transmission available for front-drive models. Models fitted with quattro all-wheel drive will continue to offer a conventional 5-speed automatic transmission, and all models will be available with a 5-speed manual transmission. MAZDA MOTOR CORP. says its Premacy FC-EV will be the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INPUT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.