GENERAL MOTORS CORP. will debut the Buick Rendezvous crossover sport/utility vehicle at the Chicago auto show in March. Rendezvous, which will provide some diversity to Buick Div.'s cars-only lineup, is known internally as GMX257 and likely will go into production no later than first quarter 2001, sources say. Rendezvous' arrival will follow the rollout of another GM SUV crossover, the Pontiac Aztek. Rendezvous will be built off of GM's U-body minivan platform, sources indicate, and likely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INPUT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.