DENSO CORP. doesn’t always get the headlines when it comes to common-rail diesel fuel injection, but it was the Japanese supplier that actually was first to market with the technology, in a commercial vehicle in 1995. Denso’s first passenger-car application of common-rail came in 1999, two years after Robert Bosch GmbH. Since ’99, Denso has won passenger car common-rail contracts with Toyota Motor Corp., Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., Mazda Motor Corp. and Saab Automobile. Denso also will supply ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Input" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642