MORE ENGINE production investment comes from Honda Motor Co. Ltd., which says it will invest $24.5 million to expand its Anna, OH, engine facility with more crankshaft machining equipment for V-6 engines. The expansion will be complete by December, and Honda says the Anna plant will produce more than one million engines in total this year. In other Honda developments, the company says its 2000-model VFR800FI motorcycle will be the world's first to comply with California Air Resources Board ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INPUT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.