CLEAN AIR CAUSES global warming, according to the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, which is composed of experts from many countries. In a Financial Times account, the Panel says that average world temperatures will increase faster in the next century than earlier forecast and that “The deterioration in the worst-case forecast (for temperature) is largely a perverse side effect of an expected improvement in air quality.” The U.N. panel expects “a fall in emissions of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INPUT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.