ALONG WITH FORD Motor Co. and Navistar's recent tie-up (see p.5) comes another heavy duty enginemaker/truckmaker agreement, this between Paccar and Cummins Inc. The manufacturers agree to a long-term supply contract in which Cummins will furnish the truckmaker with its ISX, Signature, N14, ISM and ISL engines. In a separate arrangement, Cummins also becomes the supplier for DAF, the European subsidiary of Paccar, for medium-duty truck engines in Paccar's LF-series trucks. Paccar makes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INPUT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.