Tailpipe emissions of methyl nitrite, resulting from combustion of gasoline containing the oxygenate MTBE, is believed to be a highly toxic compound affecting public health, notably asthma, according to University of Pennsylvania Hospital radiologist Peter Joseph. His discussion is published by the .S. Office of Scientific & Technical Information. General Motors Corp. will share its all-new 4.2L inline 6-cyl. engine with affiliate Isuzu Motors Corp. when Isuzu launches its new Ascender ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Input" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.