ALTHOUGH CALIFORNIA has drastically scaled-back a zero-emissions vehicle (ZEV) regulation that would have forced large-scale sales of electric, zero-emitting vehicles, General Motors Corp. nonetheless says it has filed suit to force the state to review the remaining provisions of the ZEV mandate. GM says it filed suit after the state's powerful Air Resources Board (CARB) denied a petition for a hearing “on several key consumer and technical issues posed by the electric vehicle mandate.” GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INPUT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.