WASHINGTON — Honda Motor Co. Ltd.'s Insight hits dealerships next month with impressive fuel economy and innovative technology, but a hefty price tag. The 2-seat Insight is widely billed as the first hybrid-powered (gasoline engine/electric motor) production vehicle for sale in the U.S. The Insight's boasts the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) fuel economy figures of 3.9L/100km (61 mpg) city and 3.4L/100 (70 mpg) on the highway. It also is certified in California and some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Insight has impressive fuel economy and technology" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.